There are only two reasons to renovate your home: to increase enjoyment and functionality
- If you concentrate on these two aspects of your renovation you re more likely to increase the value of your home.
The Appraisal Institute of Canada regularly surveys its members to find out which projects are most likely to result in “payback” when the house is sold.
The following projects add value that may be recovered:
- renovating a kitchen
- upgrading flooring
- adding a main floor family room
- renovating the basement
- renovating a bathroom
- replacing windows and doors
- upgrading the heating and cooling system
- upgrading the domestic hot water system
Why choose Belyea Bros. Renovations?
- We have been renovating Toronto homes since 1934
- We can help you navigate the process from your initial ideas through to completion
- We provide you with a detailed, written estimate and contract
- We are appropriately licensed, insured, and covered by the Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)
- We warranty our work for two years
- We are a proud supporter of many local organizations including: Toronto Fire Services Leaside Company 321, Leaside Wildcats Girls Hockey, and the Thorncliffe Park Soccer Association